Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Birthday

3rd of May was my birthday
Just passed
but in these 2 years
This year is much more better

I do not like others
having partner to celebrate birthday
I don't have one
but...
I had Tracy to be my first to wish me
and gratefully
I had received the wishing message too! :D

no doubt that facebook is the common place to share and meet
although it kinda little depressed
where cant find my lovely friends
anyway,
I still have their wishes in cyber way....

already 2 years in Melaka
not so much friends but...
they really good hearted and prepared everything for my birthday
sing K, cakes......
yeah! all guys...haha!!! semua batang punya... XD
good to have fun with you guys
since last time I sang K
this time I improved little...wahahaha :D

today
I had received a present from Johor Lang
thanks to Joshua, PeiLin, Yan, ShiChun, Ming Xi
nice wallet after all... :)


and also
it is a little bit late
but still I had a last wishing message to my phone
guess who is that?
is SueYuin....haha!!! thanks thanks...

before 3rd of May
that night...
wanna find someone to chat till 12am
well...
it's okaaaaaay..........
everybody has their own time to work on
just remember to take care! :)

anyway
3rd had gone
no more playing around
no much times left

and once again....
Happy Birthday, Frozee! <3

1 comment: