Thursday, April 7, 2011

Holiday = Bored

sometime I wonder
do I choose the right course, right university?
I had asked many times
however
I would not change since I already been there for 3 years

well
as some people know
my holiday never ever touch one day of my friends' holidays
kinda disappointed (T.T)
stay inside home, play sports
if lucky, there will be tea time with friends

so grateful that I do not have more than 2 or 3 weeks holiday
what will happen if my holiday is like YaoZhong's (cousin) holiday
OH MY GOSH!!!
I don't want to be a wild mushroom sticked on the dead branch
can't meet friends
locked in house
kind of "high class prison"

what I gonna to do my next holiday?
camping? travelling?
people will say this person insane camping alone in jungle XD
these few days I keep doing work up on my body
yup I know girls like strong guys
muscular but not too muscular
I want to be attracting
you know... self confidence... haha :D

anyway
it is just a normal expression to a bored holiday
hope can get better and better

this Saturday will be a very great day!
waiting for it.......... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment